The entrepreneurs who thrive in the face of adversity are a different breed from those who flourish when resources are unlimited. The negative consequences of the complex Lebanese crisis will most likely continue to affect us for the foreseeable future. Still, we embrace this time of crisis to transform positively Lebanon’s economy through innovation.
“Together let’s find the light at the end of the tunnel through
innovation and lead by example”
The Innovation Space at the Lebanon Pavilion brings together innovative organizations which share the will to put people, the environment and the nation at the center of our new economy.
As an incubation venture, the alliance RDCL-Antwork to strengthen national endeavors and create international links in support of the local players who answer the following criteria:
- Registered Lebanese Company
- From the Private Sector
- Sustainable business model
- Job seeking and matchmaking
- Contributors to the growth of the Lebanese all-inclusive ecosystem and economy in general.
- This is a mandatory requirement to get selected:
- A 1-Minute high-resolution video or visual presentation material showcasing your innovation!